Monday, September 13, 2004

Well, They Could be forged, maybe

My #1 son (bless him!) saw the NBC news tonight. And told me they covered the forgery bit.

MSNBC says

Now that the mainstream has the forgery bit in their teeth it is over.

Just about the time people get really worried about lack of breakthrough we get one.

This is the end for zee Frenchman.

The Command Post covers this and a lot more 11 Sept 2004

Command post does forgeries - well comments on them

Power Line keeps you up to date - better than flying Trans Love Airways

Instapundit for the best linkage and Knoxville news. Did I mention I know his brother-in-law? Right away the suspicion starts to grow. Nepotism and favoritism at work. The truth is out there. Or as we used to say in the 60s. "Far Out". There

Thanks to Beldar I fixed the link for MSNBC 07:13z 13Sept2004 :

Visit Beldar's Place




1 comment:

M. Simon said...

Beldar,

You are correct. The story I linked to has not been updated. There was a report on NBC nightly news. Sunday night 12Sept2004 USA time. I mistakenly thought this was a refrence to it since I didn't see any others.

Must look at time stamps.

Thanks,
Simon