Sunday, January 09, 2005

Kerry Talks to the Troops

Kerry talks to the troops in Iraq. More like the troops talk to Kerry. Here is the message they gave him to take back to Congress.

Kerry also asked soldiers what he should tell Congress about the war in Iraq and was told that "the good work that they are doing is not getting reported in the United States."
I had read this earlier in the day and couldn't remember where I had originally read it. So I went looking on Google news. I looked at six or seven stories about Kerry and the troops and couldn't find it. Do you suppose the MSM is hiding what the troops really want from the American people? Evidently it is not more personal armor or armor for their vehicles. I wonder why this is not being covered in the American press?

Via Kesher Talk.

No comments: