Friday, October 26, 2007

The Joys Of Air Travel

Megan McArdle is blogging about an air travel disaster she recently had. So I thought I'd have a few words about my favorite air travel experience:

I remember Knoxville, TN, fondly.

I got to sleep with over 50 women in one night. On the floor of the airport terminal.

I did have the presence of mind to ask one of the airline personnel to retrieve some sleeping gear from one of the grounded aircraft before they went off duty. At least I was only uncomfortable, not cold and uncomfortable. Others were not so wise.

Sadly none of the grounded ladies asked to share my accommodations.

Ah, the joys of air travel.

H/T Instapundit

1 comment:

linearthinker said...

Sadly none of the grounded ladies asked to share my accommodations.

Overheard the next day, "...and, sadly that dashing gent with the pillows and blankets didn't ask me to share his accommodations. He had the prettiest eyes, too."