Thursday, October 18, 2007

Donation Time

It has been a while since I did a donation drive. It is that time again. I have two goals at this time:

1. $240 for high speed cable services and software renewals.
2. $200 for a USB hard drive to back up my current hard drive and add some space to the 'puter.

This will stay at the top until the goals are reached. I will announce the donation amounts as they come in. I will not give out your name unless you ask. BTW your donation will help support my work on IEC Fusion Technology as well as the general commentary that I post here. Thank you all for your previous and continued support.

The below button accepts Visa, Master Card, and Pay Pal.











1 comment:

Gayle said...

Sorry, I can't donate at this time. I'm putting a granddaughter through college, which is, in my estimation at least, much more expensive than it should be. By the time housing, books, tuition and everything else is paid for monthly I'm lucky I still have a computer that works and that we know how to grow our own gardens. Good luck with your drive!