Monday, October 01, 2007

Chandra Levy - Deborah Palfrey Connected?

As I often do when I have an idle moment I follow strange links to see where they lead.

This one is strange indeed.

Police in the Chandra Levy murder mystery are investigating a link between Levy and "madam" Deborah Jeane Palfrey, whose "little black book" may contain the name of the man who killed Levy.

A veteran D.C. homicide detective, Rod Wheeler, thinks the chances of the killer's name being in Palfrey's book, which contains the names of 10,000 men, are very high.
Here is some background on the Chandra Levy case and her affair with Democrat Congressman Gary Condit. I got the idea of looking into that from this comment at Politico about the Congressman Jack Murtha (D)Pennsylvania Haditha defamation case.
I knew the Gary Condits in the mid 70's and witnessed them dispose of what they thought was a "Sexual political embarrassment" in pieces then. I was undercover in US Army MI, in espionage, and sworn to secrecy about it. It's 30 years later, he finally got kicked out for Palfrey's callgirl, Chandra Levy, and has he been sent to jail? No, he simply gets away with murder. Seriously so. That's what's wrong with Congress, and our government, today. For every one he's provided this "Service" for, is another politican type owned lock, stock and barrel by foreign and hostile intelligence agencies. The KGB runs the US Congress one hell of a lot more than we the People do. Subpoena, anyone? I'll have a platter of them, thank you.

Posted By: Rick A Hyatt | September 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM
Instapundit led me there. Inside Edition also has a write up on the Levy - Palfrey connection. I love the 'net.

Cross Posted at Classical Values and at The Astute Bloggers

Thanks to Gates of Vienna for the link love.

1 comment:

Dymphna said...

Boy I hope they get somewhere with this. I feel so sorry for her parents.

Sooo...do ya think Billy Boy is on that list of 10,000 names? That would be one heck of a bimbo eruption:8.5 on the Richter Scale.