Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bush Is So Evil...#1

This is going to be a series of posts.

===

So I'm discussing the war with a guy. We are exchanging e-mails. And he is whipping me hard with the "Mission Accomplished" sign. To which I reply.

The ship accomplished its mission.

Bush accomplished his. Making American Democrats want to give up Iraqi democrats to the death squads.

Bush is so evil he has made American Democrats abandon the Iraqi democrats. It doesn't get much more evil than that.

Wait until I explain to people Bush's latest evil, they won't believe it.
Me? I'm too smart to join in that evil. I Support Democracy In Iraq.

Cross Posted at The Astute Bloggers

1 comment:

linearthinker said...

After all the rational discussion is finished, the continual drone from liberals about that epic moment can explained in two words:

PENIS ENVY