Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Charlie Sheen Story

By now everyone has one or is repeating someone else's Charlie Sheen story. I have my own.

The first mate was telling me yesterday how lucky Charlie was to have two ladies. I told her that those girls were far too young and besides if something like that ever happened to me I'd insist that she be one of the ladies.

Big hug and kiss from the mate for me. God I love that girl.

Of course every woman has a different preferred answer to the question. So it pays to know your mate.
If you give the wrong answer you could wind up in bad trouble the least of which is sleeping alone for a month. So be careful out there.

Inspired by the dialog at The Other McCain who I was referred to by an Instapundit link.

Stacey suggests this book as an introduction to the mores of twenty-somethings.

Generation S.L.U.T.: A Brutal Feel-up Session with Today's Sex-Crazed Adolescent Populace

So what can a father do to improve the odds that his daughter doesn't join the ranks of the sluts? This site has a chart which I'm going to repeat below that answers the question.


In words: Make sure your daughter goes into something chemistry or mathematics. The worst is art major. My #1 daughter is a chemical engineering major.

Now why would it work like that? You can get a hint here: Demographics. The short version? It depends on the M/F ratio in the classes.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: