Saturday, December 24, 2022

There Will Be A System. Whose?

I replied to a comment on this video
.

@Brian Burton, 

You left out Putin. It only takes one. - I personally favor the final destruction of the Soviets. I'm a fervid Trump supporter. I like his foreign policy style. - Trump sent 59 armed Tomahawk missiles to a Russian base in Syria at the beginning of his term. They exploded on contact. Vlad took no territory for 4 years.

Putin attacking Ukraine has put new life into NATO. He has proved the NATO premise is correct.

I am of the opinion that the world will be forced to come together as one system. I prefer an American system to a Russian or Chinese one. We have principles to be appealed to. Freedom of speech for one. Russia and China have no such principles. Just rulers. Czars, dictators, tyrants. No Constitution. Not even a premise of limits to government. It may all get washed away in any case. But the American system gives liberty a small chance. The Chinese and Russian Systems give nothing, except OBEY.



From the looks of things and despite the fact that I copied the above text from the site, my comment didn't get published. Interesting.

Which is why I said "liberty has a slight chance".

========

Help me keep blogging at no cost to yourself. Order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon. I get a small percentage which helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges).

No comments: