Sunday, December 18, 2022

My Reply to Classical Values

There is a new post up where I used to blog. Classical Values. It deals with the author's dislike of Trump. And a lack of belief of sufficient election fraud in a number of States that would overturn the 2020 election. I believe it was honest cheating since the whole Government went along with it.

There is also a post from earlier about me not having vax faith either.

I have a reply to all that. Sent as an e-mail. Revised and extended for this post.

I see by your latest post that the water main break that didn't break, the observation windows being taped over, and the 4AM ballot dumps have not influenced you re:2020. I stayed up that night (my usual) and watched it all. There are also tests. The bellweather counties. Only one went for Biden. This is quite unusual, as usually 16, or 17 of the 18 bellweathers go for the winner. Mostly all 18 do. Of course if you are unaware of the other shenaingans this is not proof of anything. It is not proof even if you are aware. It is more than enough to say the odds of fraud are quite high.

But given your stance I'm surprised you haven't asked Kari Lake to stand down.

BTW I am not responsible for opinions on other blogs. Only my own. The vax was rushed to market. There was not enough testing done. We know nothing of long term human effects of this type of vax. And according to the CDC there are heart problems for the young caused by the vax. The heart problems were not expected. Some countries are saying the young should not get vaxed because of those problems.

I also note the idea that the vax provides protection from infection is/was a lie. Why would they lie about something so important? That kind of thing used to make you suspicious. You know how the Drug War is run. What makes you think all of government isn't like that? Capture is quite common. And Fauci funding gain of function which 'accidentally' got loose? I can believe that. And it is not the only possibility. Just the one admitted to. Until the admission is rescinded.

I remain unvaxed. My wife had covid. I caught something a few days later. I was not seriously ill. Mild (partially controllable) runs for two days. My wife (vaxed) about the same. I now have natural immunity to something.

No vax was made for Covid in the past because it mutates too fast. It still mutates too fast. The cure used to be - let it run its course. It will mutate to be less serious. Thanks to the American unvaxed we now have a population with some natural immunity. China doesn't. They all (the vast majority) obeyed. Americans are thankfully not like that. There are still quite a few who don't trust the Government. To our credit.

BTW Trump is going to be running on Free Speech. I'm backing that. Misinformation and all. They are all crooks. (I'm not a believer) But for some reason Trump scares them. Maybe it is his old opinion on the drug war (he knows where the bodies are buried). http://www.ocregister.com/articles/company-744807-trump-joke.html What ever. Likely as not he is a member of a cabal if not The Cabal. But he strikes fear, I like that.

I also like his foreign policy. Showing the other gangsters who is boss.

Trump sent 70 armed Tomahawk missiles to a Russian base in Syria at the beginning of his term. They exploded on contact. Vlad took no territory for 4 years. Of course there was Obama before Trump with Crimea (2014). And Joe after, with Feb, 24th, 2022. I sense a pattern.

Simon

Did I mention another Government trust builder - global warming? It is self refuting.

Water vapor is a GHG as effective as CO2 according to GHG Theory. There is 50 times as much water vapor in the atmosphere as CO2.

BTW If you are still posting you can treat this as a blog post and publish. I'm going to put it up at Power and Control.

Help me keep blogging at no cost to yourself. Order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon. I get a small percentage which helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges).

1 comment:

c papen said...

I wonder if the proprietor of Classical Values may owe you an apology. You were pretty spot on as to the shennanigans being perpetrated by the Medical 'Crats, the Pharmacronies, the Chinese, the censors of Big Tech and the Left Turn media.