Friday, December 07, 2007

Do Not Exhale

Over at Volokh Conspiracy there is a discussion about Chanukah's influence on the global warming problem. Of course the warmists and deniers are having at it.

Brian K says in response to another comment:

i'm not going to hold my breath
Another warming denier. If you believed in warming you would be holding your breath.

The best I can do is to hold my breath for about 30 seconds. I guess I'm not much of a believer either. The real believers can hold their breath for days at least. Of course I could be wrong about that. It could be a much worse situation compounded by gross hypocrisy. It may be that the warmists are exceeding their CO2 quota. It appears that they can't stop talking.

So I propose this test when ever you come in contact with a person who says that man is the cause of global warming, ask them to hold their breath. If they can't do it for two hours straight they are hypocrites and should be shunned for the two faced moral relativists they are.

I wouldn't want to be put in that place so I'm going to announce here and now that

1. I do not believe warming is a bad thing.
2. That man is a major cause.

Whew. Now I won't have to Hold My Breath at some one else's request.

I expect in time we will see new religious ceremonies come out of this. Warmists will circle graveyards to celebrate all the folks who no longer contribute to warming. Or if there are not enough warmists to circle a grave yard they could hold simple ceremonies on the grounds. Perhaps even non-breathing ceremonies. That could shorten their final trip and increase the environmental advantages.

HT Radical Communitarianism In The Name Of The Unknown at Classical Values.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: