Thursday, January 03, 2008

Choose Your Commissar

I'm really depressed by the news that Fred Thompson will drop out of the race if he does not come in second in Iowa. In my opinion Fred would have the best chance in the general election. He also best represents my position on the major issues. So maybe I'm biased. Huckabee depresses me. Totally. Almost as bad as Hillary.

I’m from Illinois and closely followed Obama’s ’004 Campaign. He is more Marxist than Hillary. It does not bode well for the future of our country.

At least for the time being we have our choice of Commissars. Obama seems like a nice Commissar.

Prompted by an e-mail discussion with Eric of Classical Values.

Commenter LarryD says the rumor about Fred dropping out if he doesn't do well in Iowa is a false one. He cites this Captain's Quarters post which links to Iowahawk. I stand by the rest of my observations.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

5 comments:

LarryD said...

Relax, its a false rumor, probably planted.

Remember, unnamed sources are indistinguishable from made up sources.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion Fred would have the best chance in the general election. He also best represents my position on the major issues.

He also has the hottest wife.

So, howcome you haven't treated us to her picture, Simon?

Robohobo said...

Okay, if you want Fred, get a sign from his local campaign headquarters and plant it outside your house. Get active. Want the neighborhood and get the word out. Donate whatever you can. THAT is Democracy with a big D. Quit bellyaching and get busy. You may or may not succeed as may I but at least we will have tried. Then we can hold out noses if we are not sucessful.

Robohobo said...

Walk the neighbor hood is what I meant to say.

[gotta remember to proof read]

M. Simon said...

What I do best is write and blog.

So I'll keep pushing for Fred and helping his campaign.

The sign sounds like a good idea. However. I rent. It may not get much visibility.