Wednesday, December 20, 2023

The Party of Abused Children

I have been calling Democrats that for at least a decade. Drug use, sexual deviance, and displaced rage are the expected symptoms.

The displaced rage means the 'issues' are not the issue. Rage is all their issues have in common.

We are not fighting politics. We are fighting mental illness. Have you ever seen that diagnosis before? It is pretty obvious isn't it? Yet every one treats the xxx issue (think trans 'women' in sports as an example) as if it were rational and just a matter of logic to resolve.

No one calls out the mental illness. To do that you need a way to decide. Not just hand waving. Abused child PTSD fits. When I had it I was a determined Democrat.

"That is crazy" will normally be enough of a rebuttal if people think of the current Democrat Party as a collection of crazies. Well, aren't they?


Also in the series:
The Role of PTSD in History
We are fighting a mental illness







Help me keep blogging at no cost to yourself. Order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon. I get a small percentage which helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges).

No comments: