Monday, June 06, 2011

Hacksaw Bow

Hacksaw Bow? Sounds like a small river town in Michigan. But that is not what I'm talking about. It is a criticism of Jennifer Rubin's opinion of Palin's political status. Rubin thinks Palin is interested in the kingmaker/pundit role. She doesn't want to be President. I said:

Let me explain what Palin is doing to you commentators. She has you convinced that she is not in. Fine. You write a bunch about that. Palin is a top political story when many other Republican candidates are announcing. She just used you to suck up the oxygen.

When she announces there will be another flurry of articles. Sucking up more oxygen.

She is playing you like a fiddle. Only she is using a hacksaw as a bow. That has got to hurt. She is now living rent free inside your mind. This coming campaign is going to be so much fun.
What has Palin said on the matter? She has a fire in her belly. I have no doubt of that. And I heard her say a few days ago that she still has a few weeks to think about it before she commits. What are her themes of late? The Revolutionary War period. Given all that I'm going to go out on a limb and say Palin will announce on 4 July 2011.

Of course you will be on me (deservedly) if I'm wrong.

H/T Instapundit

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: