Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Worse The Better

During the 2008 Presidential Campaign there were folks out there who said: "the worse the better". They were very unhappy with Mr. Obama. They were not thrilled by McCain and only the advent of Palin sent even a spark of joy to their political hearts. Their political theory was - if we elect some one really bad the American people will wake up and and we will throw out not only the Democrat bums but the Republican bums as well. It was not my theory. I didn't vote that way. I wrote and wrote that such a strategy even if it worked was a very bad idea.

So far it looks like the strategy is working. We get confirmation of that in this Bill Whittle video for PJTV. However, as I predicted, it is a very bad idea. Which Mr. Whittle also confirms. Watch the video because it is definitely worth the time it takes to get to the punchline.

Update: And in another PJTV video Bill Whittle further confirms my thesis.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

2 comments:

Peter Dengler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastorius said...

I was one of those who argued that it would be better for us to elect Obama rather than McCain. In fact, I went so far as to endorse Obama on my radio show.

It has worked out exactly as I thought it would.