Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Democrat Tells The Truth

I was over visiting KOS due to an Instapundit link and came across this gem in the comments.

many of you outraged purists are getting soiled by politics for the first time, for older purists it continues to be about ideals.

We have a dangerous fascist powerhouse in the military industrial complex that we're trying to shove from power. I personally would lie to defeat them.

Lockheed puts out ads that say, "we never forget who we're working for." Right. The permanent war machine.

I don't know about you but I'm working for Barack Obama.
It would seem to me that your product ought to be good enough so you don't have to lie about it. Once you admit the need to lie to your customers you have taken a step down a very dark road. When can the lying stop? When can you start telling the truth? What does it mean for repeat sales when buyers remorse sets in?

This person claims to be an old hand at politics. I'd say he has learned nothing from his experience. Or the wrong things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the problems I have with liberals: the "narrative" is more important than truth.