Friday, March 28, 2008

Fitna The Video

The video is about Islam vs the West. If you want to have a look at it may I suggest Classical Values. Here is a bit of text I wrote to go with the video:

There are Muslims fighting against this brand of Islam. Muslims Against Sharia, where I have posting privileges, is one. I'm Jewish and that is well known to the group. I highly recommend a visit to their site. It is a fountain of wisdom and tolerance. I note that it has taken a while but, true moderate Muslims are rising up against the haters.

HT Hot Air. Hot Air has a lively comment section on the subject. Live Leak also has an active comment section on the video.

Now if only we could get some Americans to moderate their views similarly, we might have more progress in the "can't we all get along" project.

No comments: