Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Forty Thousand Headman

So I'm over at Talk Left discussing the Iranian threat of 40,000 suicide bombers ready around the world to avenge an attack on Iran. And of course the lefties don't take it seriously. Or they worry about the Israelis starting a war and dragging us in.

So I have a few things to say to them.

Them Jews is way too touchy about people claiming to want to annihilate them.

They should get over it.

And the Iranian promise to destroy America? Just talk for the home folks and scare a few Americans. And the 12th Imam? Such craziness. Who could believe it? An Iranian caliphate? What a joke.

This is nothing like the deal with the Austrian corporal. Nothing at all.
Not bad for a warmup. Then there is some mention of Joe Biden and how there is no concensus in the Senate.
Biden is probably right. There will be no consensus until the nukes start to fly.

Once that happens the wrong decision will be made.

It is inevitable.
Then comes the best bit. I quote a song by Traffic.
Forty thousand headmen couldn't make me change my mind

If I had to take the choice between the deafman and the blind

I know just where my feet should go and that's enough for me

I turned around and knocked them down and walked across the sea
And you know. The leftys are deaf and blind. Stuck in mirror image thinking. And fogetting the lessons of history. A man makes threats. You pay attention. Especially if he seems like a lunatic. Especially if 40,000 terrorists are already active in his pay. Especially if he has nuclear ambitions.

Technorati: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: