Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Kerry needs to do a 180

As some of you may know I was all over the place during election season. At an early election post at Roger Simon's I promised to bring up form 180 with every post I made until the election was over.

I mostly held to that promise. Form 180 became a watchword on the right. I like to think I helped.

Now it seems that Sen. Kerry has promised again to sign form 180.

Something... and Half of Something is on a mission to get Kerry to do what he promised. Sign form 180. There are links there to Sen. Kerry so you can send him an e-mail.

Here is Sen. Kerry's e-mail form should you wish to contact him for advice on American Foreign Policy or question him on Form 180. Interestinly enough he has no honorific on his form for Navy Enlisted men. His so called band of brothers. Wonder why.

No comments: