Friday, January 07, 2011

Have You Seen This Man?



Evidently he is a "name" in the PUA community. And what is a PUA? A Pick Up Artist. i.e. a conman other wise referred to in polite society as a salesman. In the argot of the street he is a "player".

And for your further amusement may I present the female of the species. And there is a www site: Fast Seduction. They have their own language and social networks. And there are books and audio CDs.

Player's Handbook Volume 1 - Pickup and Seduction Secrets For Men Who Love Women & Sex

Player's Handbook Volume 2 - Advanced Pickup and Seduction Secrets For Men Who Love Women & Sex

Player's Handbook Volume 3 - Make Her Squirt! A Quick and Dirty Guide to Female Ejaculation and Extended Orgasm

I guess the theory is that if the sex is good enough she will never notice you are a jerk with no prospects greater than tossing burgers at McDonalds. Perhaps a good line is in order. "I'm living in my mom's basement while my mansion in the Hamptons is being remodeled." Well, it could work. All the guy would have to do is sell it.

I dunno. I sort of played this game when I was very young. But it didn't take long to find out that if there was no love involved the effort was useless. After waking up a few times with ladies I couldn't wait to get away from I gave up the enterprise of just picking up women. I switched to ladies with whom I had a connection. The pickings of course got much slimmer. But me and the lady involved had a much better time and a relationship.

My favorite pick up line? "Just sleep naked with me. No sex." To those ladies who would agree I would do exactly that. In 75% of the cases (the lady slept naked with me) the ladies would come back raring for action. I married the last lady I ever tried that line on. Twenty-eight years ago and still going strong.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: