Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ClimateGate Timeline

Watts Up With That has the timeline (as best as it can be reconstructed) of the ClimateGate story. Climate Audit is also covering the story.

My first inkling of it was between 3:34 am and 4:40am GMT Fri Nov 20, 2009 at Talk Polywell. I started a post on it at 04:29 am GMT (posted within a few minutes of the start of the post).

I contacted a friend who works for the Senate Republican Conference on Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:41 PM Central Time. Which would have been 20 Nov at 05:41 GMT.

By around 06:17 AM GMT I had enough confirmation to do a confirming post. In that post I linked to the Blackboard where I left this comment.

M. Simon (Comment#23855) November 20th, 2009 at 1:16 am

I have already done a couple of posts on this and sent some of the details to my Senate Contact.

True or false (I’m inclined to true) this is going to put a lot of ink in the water and destroy a forest or two.

Also I link back to here.
The time in the comment is Central Time.

Based on that comment Steve Mosher contacted me on 24 November to learn more about my Senate contact. Revised: I contacted Steve on Friday, November 20, 2009 1:19 AM Central Time about my Senate Contact and he got back to me on the 24th.

I stayed up all night that night (I keep programmers hours so it was no hardship) and had one of the most fun nights of my life. Because I knew this was the jenga stick that would bring the whole corrupt Climate "Science" edifice down.

Some more resources:

Telegraph UK on Steve Mosher and breaking the story of ClimateGate.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: