Friday, April 25, 2008

Two Losers

Gerard Baker Times OnLine.

There's a popular view among Democrats and the media establishment that the reason for the party's current disarray is that it just happens to have two most extraordinary candidates: talented, attractive, and in their gender and race, excitingly new. But there's an alternative explanation, which I suspect the voters have grasped rather better than their necromancers in the media. Both are losers.

The longer the Democratic race goes on, the more obvious it appears that each is deeply, perhaps ineradicably flawed.
I have nothing to add.

3 comments:

LifeTrek said...

The flaws were always there -- the media just failed in their duty to identify and report on them.
DKK

Snake Oil Baron said...

"I have nothing to add."

I might just add a "WOOP!!" or whatever the kids are shouting these days to express approval.

If 8 to 11 percent of the (Pennsylvania) blacks whom the Democrats are able to con into thinking that they are the non-racist party are able to see through this guy, he is sunk.

Joseph Sixpack said...

I'm glad someone finally said it. While I loath all of the Demagogue candidates who began the race, I think the libs were stupid to not support Richardson or Biden. They are no less kooky than the current duo, but at least they have credible resumes.