Sunday, May 05, 2013

Marijuana Cured My Cancer


Los Angeles City Council member Bill Rosendahl: "I thanked God... ...medical marijuana has saved my life."

I don't understand why the endocannabinoid system isn't better appreciated.

NIH: Endocannabinoids in the immune system and cancer.
Modulation of the endocannabinoid system interferes with cancer cell proliferation either by inhibiting mitogenic autocrine/paracrine loops or by directly inducing apoptosis....
And that is only one cite among thousands.

Go to nih.gov and use their search function to search - endocannabinoid cancer - we know a lot. And we are learning more every day.

H/T The Weed Blog

Cross Posted at Rockford For Safe Access

1 comment:

Karrie Grant said...

Cancer is a deadly disease that needs to be stopped from taking innocent lives. A disease that pays no respect to AGE nor FINANCIAL STATUS should not be allowed to reign instead it should be fight and eradicated.

After the introduction of chemotherapy and radiotherapy the war against this deadly disease started but the probability that this war can be won using the methods above is not hundred percent certain.

I was once a prisoner of cancer who used the methods above to begin the fight for my freedom which i got for sometime until the cancer returned with great determination to take my life and i was also determined not to allow it to take my life so i decided to sort for other solutions.

I met with my doctor who told me about cannabis oil and she also told me about a friend of her's who treats patients with it, she gave me his Email address( contacthospital_eastern.george@yahoo.com )and asked me to contact him. I contacted him and met him in person, i told him about my situation and asked him what i needed to do.

He advised me, told me the quantity of oil i needed and how to use it. I followed his instructions and now i have finally gained my freedom.