Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011



To my first mate and mother of our four children whose hard work has made our relationship better than ever. BFF. More and better dear. Love ya!

And of course good wishes to all my readers. The comments and page views make blogging so much fun. Thank you!

And the kids wouldn't like it if they didn't get a mention. So here is to #1 son, #2 son, #3 son, and #1 daughter. BTW my daughter's real name is Barbra Ann. But my mate wanted to call her something else. So of course I deferred to superior forces. Discretion being the better part of valor.

And my mother, at 91, is still a joy. So happy to have you with us. The #3 son and #1 daughter have been visiting her for the holidays.

Happy New Year!!!


Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: