Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Waiting While Topless

It seems that there are no laws in Maine against women going topless. A Cafe in Main features topless waitresses. The video at the site is Not Safe For Work but it is also a sociological study so it has redeeming social value. Just in case your local prosecutor should ask.

What made me go out and find that story? This story about some women from Portland, Maine who didn't want to be noticed for going topless. Are they nuts? Well nuts is not exactly the right word. It'll come to me. Maybe.

H/T Instapundit frequently links to his wife (Dr. Helen) and this is no exception. I would too if my mate had a blog. Just the keep the peace. You know how it goes. No peace. No........... I forget. Maybe it'll come to me.

Anyway for women with a liberal outlook on life but who don't understand profit, this book might help:

Topless Prophet: The True Story of America's Most Successful Gentleman's Club Entrepreneur

No comments: