Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What Lips My Lips Have Kissed



The singer is my cousin and childhood friend Janice Meyerson. I spent a lot of time with her and her husband this past weekend at the Simon Family Reunion. Janice and her husband drove my mate, my mother, and I to my mothers apartment Saturday night after the reunion dinner at the Offutt Air Force Base Air and Space Museum. Janice sang a bit from the opera "Carmen" at the dinner.

The SR-71 was hanging over the area we had dinner at. I was able to impress all the people at my table by telling them I had a couple of lines of code flying on that aircraft. Not to mention some hardware I designed that flew on the B-52.

It was a lot of fun getting re-acquainted with friends and relatives I haven't seen for over 40 years.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a couple of lines of code flying on that aircraft

/* Too bad they all looked like this */

I hear your arm is in a sling now...did you separate that shoulder again while patting yourself on the back?