Thursday, August 13, 2009

Follow The Constitution



Here is a link to The County Sheriff America's Last Hope. Here is a description:
Sheriff Mack's newest book covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsibility to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government. History, case law, common law and common sense all show clear evidence that the sheriff is the people's protector in all issues of injustice and is responsible for keeping the peace in all matters. He is the last line of defense for his constituents; he is America's last hope to regain our forgotten freedom. This short but powerful book is a must read for all citizens, sheriffs, and government officials that we may all work to return America to the constitutional republic she was meant to be. Amazing as it might be, the sheriff can make this happen!
Now how about that Supreme Court Case? Mack, Printz, vs UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And the oath that service men and women take?
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Now what about the Oath Keepers?

You can find out more about them at Oath Keepers.

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our motto is "Not on our watch!"


Don't Tread On Me


Cross Posted at Classical Values

2 comments:

A Jacksonian said...

Serving on the civil side of DoD and dealing with the material I did have to know about I swore a similar oath. Being disabled from the job does not mean I am not under the oath as I swore it to my Nation. But I also have a view of what we do here that follows exactly what is said, in the order it was said and recognize that there is reason and logic behind it. I was just restating my agreement with the oath in just a somewhat more refined form.

cmblake6 said...

Excellent article sir. This is pushing the envelope indeed. Do you remember the "Starship Troopers" classroom question?