Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Leftism Is As Leftism Does

I put up a piece a couple of days ago called Leftism Is where I said:

Leftism is the elevation of fear and anger over courage.
I note that today I have recieved the most marvelous anonymous comment.
... and rightism is... fascism? trampling on everything is sight just because you can? adrenaline-fueled ego trip? jingoistic popinjay sycophantism? childhood abuse/PTSD-induced rage? oh yes I forgot spare the rod and spoil the conservative
Well I had a snappy comeback.
I see your fear and anger have overwhelmed you.
In other words.

Suspicions confirmed.

Cross Posted at Classical Values and at The Astute Bloggers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, I'd like to say that I really like this blog. I don't remember how I found it and I can't say that I agree with everything on here. But, then again, I don't want to read blogs that I agree with everthing.

Everyonce in a while though, you don't make a whole lot of sense. Which is cool, this is your soapbox, do with it as you will. I'll still read it and make up my own mind, even I do occasionally have to utter a somewhat astonished, "wtf?"

The original post of this particular topic was one of those. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Your rebuttal to the raving lunatic was pretty funny though. Anyway, I just felt motivated to say, "wtf?".

Nick