Sunday, November 02, 2008

Racing Towards Riots

Erica Jong predicts that if Obama loses there will be a second civil war in America. One wag at the site linked (Hot Air) had this to say:

If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me.
The sad part is that this is starting to sound like a good idea.

RedWinged Blackbird on November 1, 2008 at 10:53 AM
Now let me see if I can figure out the order of battle. One side believes in gun control and the other side believes in the right to keep and bear arms. You know it is a tough call, but I'm betting on the side with more firearms training and firearms in their possession.

My ugly prediction? About 22 cities with disturbances that last more than a day and 15 with major arson. About 27 dead unless the arsonists manage to torch buildings full of people. My number one city on the list is Chicago. Obama already has Grant Park staked out. Just like '68. Number two? Detroit. And you know what? For once I hope my prediction is totally over wrought. Here is one case where I would love to be proved wrong. Totally.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

1 comment:

LarryD said...

One hopes the she is just engaging in voter intimidation. I.e., vote for Obama or else.

Might work on the liberal-leaning.

Give the cult that has developed around Obama, and the widespread dysfunctionality on the Left, I'm afraid the suggestion will be father to the deed.