Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes It Is

It is so much fun watching a train wreck. It is what got me posting obsessively about the Duke Rape Case. You knew a wreck was coming. All that was left was to obsess about the details and wait for tomorrow's news.

The Great Uniter has performed a service to the Democrat Party similar to the one Mike Nifong performed for Durham, North Carolina. The Great Uniter can't even unite his own party. Better yet, if this internecine fighting keeps up for another five months it could be decades before the Democrats recover. It will be 1972 all over again. It may be that this election will be not just a tactical victory for Republicans, but also a strategic one. We still have eight months to go until the election. A lot can happen. However, I never imagined the Republicans would be looking so good so early in the election season.

This comment at ABC News blog gives the general flavor of what is going on there and with the Democrat Party in general.

This is hilarious! I've never had so much fun as reading these posts.

Democrats fighting Democrats, Better than I could have ever dreamed.
Yes it is.

1 comment:

LarryD said...

"However, I never imagined the Republicans would be looking so good so early in the election season. "

I wish I could agree, but it's just that Democrats are looking so bad, they make the Republican look good by comparison.