Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More On The Obama Speech

Hope for change springs eternal. From the comments at the Politico:

Wow! How refreshing! I don't think Obama can solve our problems for us - no one can do that. But he can help us get unstuck from the destructive patterns of the past.
And Obama is going to do that by making sure that his kids attend Sunday School at Wright's Church.

You know I'm starting to suspect that Obama's followers are delusional.

My guess is that when the speech is fully deconstructed it will do Obama more harm than good. It will not stanch the blood letting. Some poll I just came across (I should save more links) says that Obama is still the favorite of Democrats. As Eric of Clasical Values (who has a link to the missing poll) says:
If McCain is lucky, the majority will get its way.
I think the majority will get its way. I think that was telegraphed by Hillary in the 3AM commercial that implies either McCain (implied given the narrative) or Clinton was more qualified than Obama for the 3 AM call. In fact Hillary even said it out loud.

No comments: