Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aftershock



The video is mostly a commercial for the services these folks are offering. I still think the advice presented is sound. Having for practical purposes no assets or cash all I can do is sit back and watch. The video was posted to YouTube on 18 July 2011. As far as I can tell the free offer is no longer available. Here is a link to the Amazon version of the book:

Aftershock 2nd Edition

Update: I had meant to add this to the post because I follow the electronics market and because I think it gives an idea of where we are headed. From Semiconductor Foundries Reducing Production.
LONDON – July sales at foundry Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. were down on a sequential basis running against historic trends for the month at the company. Coming immediately after rival foundry UMC posted soft July sales, the decline was expected but appears to indicate the semiconductor industry is headed into a weak third quarter.
Just a feather in the wind. So far.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: