Monday, January 11, 2010

Help Has Arrived

Back in late December I Asked For Some Help. I want to announce today that help has arrived. An anonymous donor sent me an LCD computer monitor that was being retired. I'm back in business.

And to those of you who sent donations. THANKS!!!!!

Your help will not go to wild parties and riotous living. The heating bills this year are way above recent averages so I will be using the donations to keep me and my son warm.

If I have missed thanking any one personally please be patient. I'm working my way through a ton of e-mails.

And for those of you who wish to continue helping at no cost to yourselves, order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon. I get a small cut and it helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges).

Once again thank you all for your continued support. The fact that I have readers keeps me interested in blogging. So even just reading is a morale boost. Send your friends.

No comments: