Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just Say No To Cowards

In my post, Midway For Obama, I looked at Obama's prospects for November 4th. Here is a quote from Spengler that sums up his take:

McCain's selection [of Sara Palin - ed.] was a statement of strength. America's voters will forgive many things in a politician, including sexual misconduct, but they will not forgive weakness.
So I'm visiting No Quarter (a pro Clinton site), one of my frequent haunts of late, and what do I come across? A very interesting comment in the context of strength and weakness
Comment by Seattle Moss 2008-09-03 23:56:42

Just say no to cowards and those who would surrender American sovereignty.

The democrats are the new scum!!
Obviously there is a certain animosity towards Obama (hell - a lot), but still the phrasing is interesting.

Here is another comment on weakness.
Comment by SJ 2008-09-03 23:13:09

I am so proud of her
[Sara Palin - ed.] she is doing on thing that will change this game, she is taking the fight to Obama and all those willing to go toe to toe with her.

Hillary’s problem was that she did not want to do any of that, she came off too soft and that is why she is where she is today, Hillary was too weak to take the fight to Obama
Weakness is unpopular. As his supporters leave him he will get weaker. As he gets weaker he will become more unpopular. A death spiral.
Comment by John 2008-09-03 23:20:16

She is one tough woman. Wow. She gave the speech I wanted Hillary to give all year.

Here is what happened to me to night: I TRUST PALIN. I trust if she did become President because of something happening to McCain she would have to learn quickly but she would. I trust her. That is what I needed.
A tough woman. She can be trusted. A lot of people are going to be making decisions like that over the coming days.

As has often been pointed out: A people pick A people and Sara is certainly from the A team. B people pick C people. And Biden is as third rate as politicians come. Well maybe except for Harry Reid. As another A Team guy said a long time ago "I pity the poor fool."

No comments: