Purchasing.Com looks at the economy and doesn't like what it sees.
* Weak demand, excess supply depresses copperEvery one of those items is an input to some producer. So all those items that are bad news for producers are good news for users.
* Titanium shipments are forecast to slide 5-15%
* Magnesium demand is off, prices are down
* Iron ore prices seen falling 30% in 2009
* Diesel’s monthly average is at a four-year low
* Semiconductor industry to drop 5.8% in China
IEC Fusion Technology (Polywell Fusion) Explained
Why hasn't Polywell Fusion been funded by the Obama administration?