Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ohio Voter Registers Multiple Times - For My Country


The lady being interviewed said, "I'll register over and over if it helps my uh you know. Plus I'm trying to do something for myself and my country." I was unaware that vote fraud would help the country.

Rumors Abound
A post yesterday on pro-Hillary HillBuzz claims that a contributer spoke with someone in the Chicago court system that a team of FBI investigators in ten states are putting together a RICO case for U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald. They are claiming that alleged undocumented contributions to the Obama campaign could potentially ensnare ACORN and, well, just about every Democrat they don't like.
Another rumor: Two Big Stories About ACORN Fraud in Ohio About to Hit.
10,000 duplicate/fraudulent registrations in Hamilton County (Cincinnati) and around 8000 bad registrations in Cuyahoga County (Cleveland). Cincinnati story should be out tomorrow, Cleveland one Sunday or Monday.
And yes the spirit of enterprise is alive and well in Ohio.
CLEVELAND - A man at the center of a voter-registration scandal told The Post yesterday he was given cash and cigarettes by aggressive ACORN activists in exchange for registering an astonishing 72 times, in apparent violation of Ohio laws.

"Sometimes, they come up and bribe me with a cigarette, or they'll give me a dollar to sign up," said Freddie Johnson, 19, who filled out 72 separate voter-registration cards over an 18-month period at the behest of the left-leaning Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

"The ACORN people are everywhere, looking to sign people up. I tell them I am already registered. The girl said, 'You are?' I say, 'Yup,' and then they say, 'Can you just sign up again?' " he said.
H/T Hot Air via No Quarter which has lots of links.

I have some links too:

Dark Ambition
Lawyers Without Licenses
Stealing The ACORNs
Barack Has Some Friends

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: