Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Obstructionists in the Senate

Well no sooner do I put up a bit about Republican Judges opposing the Republican program but I find out that a Republican Senator is blocking Bush's nominee for UN Ambasador, John Bolton.

The committee agreed to postpone the vote until next month after Ohio Republican Sen. George Voinovich said he was not yet prepared to vote for Bolton.
It looks to me like there may be a revolt of the RINOs brewing. I wonder what will happen in the House.

It may not be just Democrats who are holding the Republicans back.

I keep telling them that the fanatics may control the party, but they do not control the coalition. There seem to be defections.

It amazes me that the party can be so politically stupid.

Oh, wait. I forgot. It IS the stupid party.

Oh. Well.

No comments: