Sunday, September 26, 2004

Dump Paypal

Here is why.

Here is an excerpt:

PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy regarding Offensive Material. The Policy prohibits the use of PayPal in the sale of items or in support of organizations that promote hate, violence, or racial intolerance; items which graphically portray violence or victims of violence; or items closely associated with individuals notorious for committing murderous acts within the last 100 years. Further, PayPal prohibits a person convicted of a violent felony, or his relatives or associates, from using PayPal to benefit financially from the convict's criminal notoriety.

Now if I post a bit on Islam's bad habits can I get in trouble?

I was going to use the Paypal service.

I have changed my mind.

Fookin petty tyrants.

No comments: