Friday, December 10, 2004

Zombie Stuff - Round Two

Bezerkeley 2004.

It is about the Free Speech Movement. I was there in '64. I was in the Navy at the time.

I especially liked the refrence to Bob Avakian.

I remember "Free Bob Avakian" spray painted on walls all over the Bay Area.

There is nothing quite like the early morning fog on Treasure Island. Especially as the sun burns it off and the Golden Gate Bridge becomes visible. ET school was there before it was move to Great Lakes.

Har, mateys.

6 comments:

sarah said...

I love your information on Treasure Island I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Treasure Island Exposed - please come by

Drunk Girl said...

Hi, what a great page! Really enjoyed it, keep up the great work!
yahoo messenger spy tool

7472 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site focusing on mens male enhancement reviews and mens health related topics.

jon said...

I was looking at your posts about cancer ovarian symptom and found a good article about the same cancer ovarian symptom info too...

God luck with it : )

unrepentant resources said...

Searching for colorectal cancer treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

Hybrid Cars said...

Would you like to swap links? Just post a comment somewhere on my blog,
I won't delete it. Thanks and take care,

John