Saturday, November 27, 2004

Pat Tilman - Sportsman of the Year

Black Five says go to Sports Illustrated and vote for Pat Tilman as Sportsman of the Year. So do I.

I'd appreciate it if you took some time to go here to vote, select Pat Tillman on the sliding window on the left of the site (he's second from the bottom and wearing a red football jersey), click on his picture, then hit the vote button. Just in case you have trouble finding his picture, here is a screenshot of what Pat Tillman's ballot looks like.

6 comments:

blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about aliner camper used.
Stop by and check it out sometime at aliner camper used

8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

8709 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp vermont we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

Dream Builder said...

Nice blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a mlm chat rooms site. It pretty much covers mlm chat rooms related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Joe Muka said...

Hi, Saw your site late night. Some of your ideas I may use for my site about voip carrier It's kind of a boring topic...I liked some of your info.