Thursday, October 28, 2004

Oil Prices Continue to Fall

I was predicting a fall in the price of oil. I predicted that oil had peaked yesterday. I was commenting somewhere on it (if any one sees it drop me a note).

I speculated a few days ago that a drop in demand from China would cause a drop in commodity prices.

AP has the oil story.

Good news for Bush.


Anonymous said...

Where are you now, genuisbushworshipper?

Is it still good news or were you had?

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite

8709 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site focusing on mens male enhancement reviews and mens health related topics.