Thursday, October 28, 2004

Arafat is going to France

Maarariv has a very cute photograph of a smiling Arafat in a wheel chair. All his aids look real happy as well. He is going to France.

Evidently he and his wife of many years have reconciled and they are going to live together again.

Such a happy ending.

I'm happy too.

I can't wait for the fighting to start.

Good news for Bush.

There ought to be a full scale civil war going on in "Palestine" by next Tuesday, now that the Palestinians #1 pal is gone.

Break out the candy.

2 comments:

blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about camper sale tent used.
Stop by and check it out sometime at camper sale tent used

Julian Silvain said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.